Student Services Assessment
Quality programs and services include ongoing assessment of outcomes, and assure that future initiatives can be evidence-based. information about students, their activities, their learning and their experiences can be instrumental in both understanding students and also maximizing their success.
- MSU Student Use of University Programs and Services, 2008
- M.S.U. Department of Police and Public Safety: Community Perceptions of Performance, 2003
- Undergraduate Academic Advising at M.S.U.: Report of the 2005 Survey
MSU Institutional Data and Information
- MSU Accreditation Information
- External Consultants’ Report Regarding Michigan State University’s Departments of Residence Life and Campus Living Services, April, 2010